OUR SHIPPING POLICIES
General Shipping Policies
Orders over $75 we will ship for free. Orders will typically ship within 1-3 business days (M-F). All packages for continental U.S. addresses are shipped via UPS and transit times will vary depending on location. Orders going to Hawaii or Alaska are typically sent via Priority US Postal regardless of what shipping method is selected at checkout. Shortly after an order is placed you will receive a confirmation email detailing specifics of the order.
Please be aware that we cannot ship to PO/APO/PPO addresses for orders placed on the website.
We do NOT ship internationally, and all orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia. While we proudly support the Members of the US Military and believe that it is a great privilege to service their needs, we must fully comply with all United States export control laws and regulations. If you would like to place a government order for any Magpul product(s) to be exported to an APO/FPO please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to discuss your options.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to their potential strategic value, export of certain Magpul products, related technical data, and services may be subject to U.S. or other export licensing requirements. The United States and other governments control the export of certain sophisticated technologies, as part of an international effort to combat the proliferation of munitions, weapons of mass destruction and related technologies. These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. Whether a product requires an export license can depend on the product itself, the end-user and/or the end-use. Magpul, its employees and its agents are subject to U.S. export control laws that prohibit or restrict (i) transactions with certain parties, and (ii) the type and level of technologies and services that may be exported. These laws include, without limitation, the U.S. Arms Export Control Act, the U.S. Export Administration Act, and the U.S. International Economic Emergency Powers Act, and regulations issued pursuant to these statutes, including the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR). As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul’s goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
Access to the official ITAR can be found here: http://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies please consult with your export control administrator or contact:
U.S. Department of State
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Compliance & Registration Division
2401 E Street NW, SA-1, Room H1200
Washington, DC 20522-0112
Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of Commerce
U.S. Department of the Treasury
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICIES
Magpul is consistently recognized for its customer loyalty and we are committed to 100% user satisfaction.
If the item you received from us is not the item you ordered or it is damaged in some way, we will make every effort to replace it as soon as possible or we will gladly take back the item and credit you the merchandise price along with shipping and handling costs.
To allow sufficient time to field test our gear in the environment of your choosing, if you find a newly purchased Magpul product unsatisfactory for any reason we will accept it back within 60-days of receipt for a full refund or exchange for another item(s). However, in either case, return and/or redelivery shipping costs are the customers’ responsibility.
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase or, if the product was purchased elsewhere, store credit will be issued. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.