SHIPPING and RETURNS
Our Shipping Policies
We charge a $5.99 flat rate for shipping however orders with a product total over $75 will ship for free. Orders will typically ship within 1-3 business days (M-F). All packages for continental U.S. addresses are shipped via FedEX and transit times will vary depending on location. Orders going to Hawaii or Alaska are typically sent via Priority US Postal regardless of what shipping method is shown.
Shortly after an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email detailing the specifics of the order as well as a second email with tracking information once it ships.
We do NOT ship internationally, and all orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States (US) or District of Columbia. While we proudly support servicemembers of the US military and believe that it is a great privilege to service their needs, we must fully comply with all US export control laws and regulations. If you would like to place a government order for any Magpul product(s) to be exported to an APO/FPO, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to discuss your options.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to their potential strategic value, export of certain Magpul products, related technical data, and services may be subject to US or other export licensing requirements. In addition, some U.S. jurisdictions restrict firearm magazines sales. Magpul Industries cannot process sales/shipments where prohibited by law. For additional details, please see our Compliance Notices page here.
Returns & Exchanges Policies
Magpul is consistently recognized for its customer loyalty, and we are committed to 100% user satisfaction.
If the item you received from us is not the item you ordered, or if it is damaged in any way, we will make every effort to replace it as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can also return the item and we will credit you the merchandise price, along with taxes and any shipping and handling costs.
To allow sufficient time to field test our gear in the environment of your choosing, if you find a newly purchased Magpul product unsatisfactory for any reason, we will accept it back within 60 days of receipt for a full refund or an exchange for another item or items. However, in either case, return and/or redelivery shipping costs are the customers’ responsibility.
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
How to Make a Return:
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number, email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A FedEX shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized FedEX drop off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase or, if the product was purchased elsewhere, store credit will be issued. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.