- SHOT Show 2013 Releases
- Field Case for iPhone 5 Released
- Magpul's LEO Sales Policy Update
- Magpul's LEO Sales Policy Update
- MS4 Dual-QD Sling and PMAG 10 AR/M4 GEN M3 Released
- PMAG 30 AK MOE Magazines and Rail Light Mount Announced
- Patent Infringement Lawsuits Filed
- Magpul Sues Over Sale of Counterfeit MBUS PRO Back-Up Sights
- Magpul MBUS Pro Back-Up Sights Now Shipping
- MOE K2 Grip and 1911 Grip Panels Now Shipping
- Magpul 2014 Calendar Now Shipping
- Bump Cases and Mossberg Shotgun Accessories Now Shipping
- Field Cases for iPad Mini Now Shipping, Samsung GALAXY S4, GALAXY S3 Shipping Early December
- Rail Light Mount and PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 Now Shipping
- MS1 Sling Now Shipping
- PMAG 30 AK MOE, MIAD 1.1, Updated MOE-K
- Announcing the MSA-QD and ASAP-QD
- Updated MOE-K Grip Now Shipping
- Now Shipping: Field Case for iPhone 5c, Executive Field Cases for iPhone 5s and 5c, New Bump Case Colors
- Now Shipping Stealth Gray Parts and PMAG LR/SR Accessories
- PMAG 25 LR/SR Shipping, PMAG 30 AUS Announced
- Announcing the M-LOK System
- Magpul seeks Declaratory Judgment
- MOE PROMOTION AND PRICE REDUCTIONS
- Now Shipping: ASAP-QD, MSA-QD, and Paraclip Adapter
- Announcing M-LOK Rail Sections
- Now Shipping: Field Case for iPad Air, GALAXY S5, and Nexus 5
- Now Shipping: M-LOK Cantilever Rail/Light Mount, Light Mount V-Block & Rings
- Now Shipping: AFG-2 and RVG M-LOK Adapter Rails
- Now Shipping: MOE SL Stock, Grip, and Hand Guard
- Price Reduction on Carbine Stocks
New Products Announced at SHOT Show 2013
The PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 (MSRP $18.95) brings GEN M3 technology to the smallest possible magazine size. Perfect for hunting applications, depending on local hunting laws, and also for states where overall capacity is limited. The 10 round GEN M3 includes all of the benefits of the GEN M3 line. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 (MSRP $19.95) brings the M3 improvements to the 20 round 7.62 NATO / .308 Winchester SR-25 improvements to the 20 round 7.62 NATO / .308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor. All of the GEN M3 improvements are here in the 20 round capacity form factor of our previous design. The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 will replace the MAG243 in our line.
The PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 (7.62 NATO/.308 Win - MSRP $22.95) is a lightweight, high reliability 25 round polymer magazine for SR-25/M110/Mk11 rifles and rifles that utilize magazine specifications compatible with these platforms. The PMAG 25 LR/SR brings GEN M3 improvements to the LR line along with “more of a good thing” in the form of 25 rounds of capacity. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel functionality, for the first time, now available in a 7.62 PMAG.
A drop-in upgrade for AK-pattern pistol grips, the MOE AK Grip (MSRP $20.95) is compatible with reinforced and unreinforced receivers. It is designed to improve ergonomics, with an aggressive texture for positive weapon control and one-piece reinforced polymer construction. It is compatible with Magpul Grip Cores for storage customization.
The MOE-K2 (MSRP $20.95) is a drop in upgrade for AR15/M4 pistol grips with a more vertical grip angle optimized for short LOP weapons, such as PDW (Personal Defense Weapons) configurations. It has an aggressive texture for positive weapon control and is compatible with Magpul Grip Cores for storage customization.
The MIAD (Mission ADaptable) GEN 1.1 Grip (MSRP $35.95) is a drop-in replacement for standard grips, and is now available in both 5.56 and 7.62 configurations. It is designed to improve ergonomics with an aggressive texture for positive weapon control and interchangeable front and rear straps for personalized hand fit, and is compatible with all Magpul Grip Cores. The new MIAD Grip will also now come with the newest grip core; a lubrication bottle storage core.
The SGA Shotgun Stock (MSRP $109.95) is an adaptable stock for Mossberg 500 (some models)/590/590A1 (MAG490) 12 gauge shotguns, designed with a wide range of customizable features and accessories to meet individual end user needs.
The MOE 590 Forend (MSRP $29.95) is a simple, lightweight forend for the Remington 870 (MAG462) and Mossberg 500/590/590A1 (MAG491) lines of 12 gauge shotguns, designed to provide much needed adaptability with the attachment of optional MOE accessories and mounts.
The SGA Receiver Sling Mount (MSRP $19.95) is an attachment point for the SGA Stock series for clip-in style slings such as the MS3, HK hook, or MASH Hook.
The Forward Sling Mount (MSRP $29.95) is a sling attachment point that clamps onto the barrel and extended magazine tube. It can be configured for use with either Push-Button QD Sling Swivels or one point clip-in style attachments such as the MS3 Paraclip, the HK hook, ITW MASH hook, and others. Made from precision cast steel that is Melonite treated for wear and corrosion resistance.
MS4 and RSA QD
The MS4 Sling (MSRP $59.95) is a Dual-QD version of the standard MS3 Sling. With Push- Button QD Sling Swivels in place of the standard Paraclips, the MS4 provides a two-to-one-point convertible sling option compatible with front and rear QD attachment points.
The RSA-QD (MSRP $29.95) provides a forward attachment point for the Magpul MS4 Sling and other push-button QD slings. It i s Melonite finished steel, mounts on 1913 Picatinny rail, and places the attachment point at an angle optimized for comfortable two-point sling use while maintaining easy push-button access.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock (MSRP $49.95) provides a fixed, non-collapsing stock option for carbine-length buffer tubes. The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with the ASAP Plate and PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
New iPhone Covers
We've listened to customer feedback about the original iPhone cases, and we're making some changes. Coming in 2013 will be a new, even more durable material and improved camera/flash port geometry so your pictures will less affected by case color.
The Field Case (MSRP $12.95) features a semi-rigid construction to allow snag-free removal from pockets, protection from minorimpacts/drops, low profile PMAG-style side ribs for added grip, and single-piece snap-on design for easy installation and removal. Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 5 models. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
The Bump Case (MSRP $29.95) features a semi-rigid construction to allow snag-free removal from pockets. Two-material construction combines a hard protective shell with an inner shock absorbing layer, low profile PMAG-style side ribs for added grip, and single-piece snap-on design for easy installation and removal. The Bump Case has the benefits of a hardshell/soft liner without adding unnecessary bulk. Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 5 models. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Made in the U.S.A.